Tuesday, May 29, 2012

CAMP BEVERLY HILLS

Do you love it?? I wore this outfit on one of my last days at university. It was a rainy day, so I was far from dressed for the weather in my sleeveless denim vest and vintage tank top! Is it possible to hire someone to remind me to check weather.com everyday before leaving the house? Would probably save me a LOT of time spent weeping over sweat stains or goosebumps. No, I know exactly what I need -- Pat, the computer-generated mom from Smart House. Please tell me if I need a sweater!!!! And wake me up every morning to the sound of "C'est La Vie" by B*Witched.









FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Scarf - Secondhand
Sunglasses - ROMWE
Vest - Secondhand
Camp Beverly Hills tank - THE FABULOUS STAINS
Fuchsia skirt - THE FABULOUS STAINS
Boots - YES STYLE


I probably should have paired this tank top in an outfit specifically intended for a camp theme... perhaps some denim shorts, a backwards baseball cap, and high-top converse? I never went to summer camp, only a week-long sleepaway camp seminar in sixth grade. It was pretty hardcore for me. I slept in the top bunk and cried myself to sleep because I missed my family so much. I don't fare well in situations where I feel too estranged from my creature comforts. This two-week vacation in LA is as intense as it gets! But I'm heading home, which means it's time to get productive again!! SO much cool new crap to photograph. Summer 2012. Best ever.


Everything is infinite,


Bebe Zeva

20 comments:

  1. love thi strange fullcolors outfit

    www.glamourcoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove your skirt!!!
    woow!!!

    xoxo
    www.tastemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I love that outfit! You're gorgeous, really! :)

    xx
    Cecilia,
    http://guabk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit.. I would die for the skirt :)
    love it!

    http://www.boringbutbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pink in this outfit! your style is amazing

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes girl I love your look, is fantastic!
    I love all the clothes than you wear!

    i'm waiting for u in my blog
    xoxo!

    PD: follow me in twitter: @iampc_Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Especially the skirt. The color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, pretty yet rebelious all at the same time, you own it!

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on Twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. that skirt is perfect awesome outfit

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love this whole outfit, I want it all! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right? I was always the one at school that would be trudging around in the snow with a mini skirt and heels. It's good to know I'm not the only one who neglects the weather so much. Your hot pink skirt is incredible. And I adore your boots and that badass spiked collar!

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is sooo 80s!!! I'm in love with the rocker barbie vibe! work it hunny!

    lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink is such a good color for you!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love this look!

    //Emma Hå

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your style! You`d be the perfect model for my clothing line!

    ReplyDelete
  16. women's health care
    A decent blog dependably thinks of new and energizing data and keeping in mind that understanding I have feel that this blog is truly have each one of those quality that qualify a blog to be an one.

    ReplyDelete