Friday, February 10, 2012

ZORRO IN ZARA

It might be subtle, but my inspiration for this look was Zorro... yes, the caped outlaw on horseback. I'm not totally in costume, otherwise my massive circle sunnies would actually be a black bandana-mask-thing (am I stupid for not knowing the technical name?) and my purse would be a sword-holder and my heels would be leather boots for kicking villains' asses. I debuted this get-up on the very first day of classes at my university. When in doubt, deck yourself out. In head-to-toe black clothing. To hopefully intimidate people.







FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Wide-brim hat- Zara
Sunglasses - 80s Purple, www.80spurple.com
Turtleneck - American Apparel
Velvet robe - Frederick's of Hollywood
Skirt - Zara
Heels - Vera Wang

I'm really proud of this outfit because I bought nearly everything I'm wearing BY MYSELF. Most of the time, my mom helps me out financially when I'm shopping for a staple piece. But not in this instance... I bought it all with da money I earned from freelance projects. Hat, turtleneck, robe, skirt, belt, sunglasses! Everything but the shoes and bag. Which were probably the most expensive anyway. Heh. Love ya Mom!!!! Thanks for funding my entire career!!!!







Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

22 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Moms are totally the best for ridiculous clothes funds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous outfit :)

    Kristina oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning. you look soo chick in it ^^

    xx jasmine
    www.awonderkind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit and the sunglasses are totally lush!

    take a little peak at my blog!

    http://project-rattlebag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, love that it's monochromatic. I also adore those sunnies! And I know how you feel about your mom funding your wardrobe, haha. My father does the same for me. I always feel a tinge proud when I do it for myself! <3

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favourite outfits of yours in a while xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermosas fotos! amo esos lentes! tienes un look muy original! sigue asi! soy tu nueva seguidora!
    Vista mis blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU LOOK GREAT:) AND YOUR MOM MUST BE PROUD OF YOU ! GREAT OUTFIT, I LOVE ZARA BITS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. always look forward to your posts, and crazy hat! xx

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that bag and those sunnies are so chic!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how svelte this outfit it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing. You can never go wrong with an all black get up. Hat suits you xx


    Love you to stop by sometime - fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your blog is rad! As is this post!

    xx,
    H&H

    hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOve your wholeee great awesome outfit!! x

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit. Great accessories.

    ReplyDelete